Baldwin Estates Collection 5106 Lever With 5002 Rosette
The timelessness of Baldwin's 5106 lever makes it the perfect choice for almost any decor: traditional, contemporary, old world, or chic. Its ability to transition from one decor to another means that it could look good in every room of your house; and even if the room's decor changes, you won't have to change the lever to match which is good because Baldwin's lifetime mechanical warranty means that this leverset will surely be around for a long time. This leverset will fit 1-3/8 inch and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5106 Timeless Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Timeless Lever:
- 5002 Rose Diameter: 1-3/4" - will not cover standard 2-1/8" bore
- Lever Length: 3-3/4"
- Overall Projection: 2-5/8"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.