Weslock 7100H-1, Oil Rubbed Bronze Carlow Wave Lever with Arched Premiere Rose
This Weslock solid bronze door lever has a old world style that is sure to grant any home's decor a rustic look that is both charming and simple--this insures that this lever will look great no matter how your home's furnishings change around it. The Carlow Lever has an oil rubbed bronze finish. The Carlow Door Lever With Premiere Rose is adjustable to fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches. The backset is also adjustable for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches with removable faceplate.
This wave lever is from the Weslock Molten Bronze Collection which features easy installation, lifetime mechanical and finish warranties, and meets ANSI grade 2 lock standards.
Features of the Carlow Door Lever With Premiere Rose:
- Keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 cylindrical lock standards.
- Rose and Lever Material: Solid Bronze
- Adjustable latches include removable faceplates.
- 5-pin lock cylinder for entry function.
- Removable door lever prevents scratching during installation.
- Panic-proof keyed entry and privacy functions - one turn of interior lever unlocks and opens door.
- Push-button locking rosette.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
- Fully ADA Compliant
Specifications of the Weslock Carlow Door Lever With Premiere Rose:
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Lever Length: 4-5/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Height: 5"
- Rose Width: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross hole and 1" edge hole
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock. Door lever operates latch from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking for privacy. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy lock; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt.
- Keyed Entry (keyed lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. Locked and unlocked by a key from the outside and push button on interior rose. Turning inside lever will release lock and retract latchbolt.