Baldwin 8241.PAT, Contemporary Design One-Sided Deadbolt
This Baldwin made Contemporary Deadbolt features a specially designed strike with four security jamb screws for the highest security. It has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. It will fit 2-1/8 inch door cutouts on 1-3/4 inch thick doors. This one sided deadbolt is normally used on patio doors because it has a thumbturn on the inside and no lock cylinder or plate on the outside of the door.
Contemporary Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Contemporary Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Baldwin 8241 Patio Deadbolt:
- Grade 1: Meets ANSI A156.5 testing.
- Material: Heavy gage steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts.
- Brass construction 1" throw with steel insert.
- Cylinders: Solid brass with free turning cylinder guard.
- Strike: Reinforced with 3" screws.
- .600" x .770" x 1" throw when extended.
- Hardened Steel insert for maximum security.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Specifications of the One-Sided Modern Patio Deadbolt:
- Fits 2-1/8" diameter cutouts
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8 or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Rose Projection: low profile 1/2" cylinder
- Steel case: .960" diameter x 3.312" or 3.75" extended
- Front: .156" x 1" x 2.25"
One-Sided Deadbolt: The deadbolt thrown or retracted from interior side only. There is no plate or exposed trim on the exterior.