Falcon B-series Dane Grade 2 Leverset
ADA compliant levers are solid pressure-cast zinc. standard commercial 3-1/2" diameter roses are wrought brass installed over steel reinforcing plates. A spring loaded retainer secures levers.
Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2. UL listed latch.
Specifications: for Falcon B-series Dane Leverset
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2" thick.
- Backsets: Standard 2-3/4"
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4" (Standard ASA). Stainless steel, or wrought bronze.
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw. Self-adjusting front for flat or beveled doors.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: Dane Levers.
- Dane Lever Projection: 2-5/8"
- Dane Lever Length: 4-5/8"
- Rose Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Passage (Hall or Closet)(ANSI# F75): Latch bolt operates by levers at all times. For doors that don't need locking.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom)(ANSI F76): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or emergency release in outside lever. Outside locked by push button on inside lever. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release in outside lever, rotating inside lever or closing door.
- Entry/Office (ANSI F109): Outside lever locked by push/turn button inside. When outside lever is locked by push button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning the button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts the latch but does not unlock outside lever.
- Classroom (ANSI F86): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
- Storeroom (ANSI F84): Outside lever fixed. Entry by key only. Inside lever always free (unlocked).