|On Sale This Week
Grade 1 Polished Brass Door Closer
The PDQ 5101-BCPA-605 Polished Brass Door Closer are our most economically priced Grade 1 (Best Grade) full cover closer.
They are recommended for use on commercial, architectural and institutional applications. Ideal for business, new construction and renovations.
This Polished Brass door closer features full rack and pinion construction, heavy duty cast aluminum closer body, stamped flat style arm assembly and full architectural cover. Hydraulic control is achieved through separate hex-key non-critical sweep, latch and backcheck adjustments.
American Eagle 5100 Series door closers are non-handed, and tri-packed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm applications.
Package complete with fasteners for wood or metal doors and frames. Sex nuts and bolts are also furnished standard.
The 5100 is listed by U.L./U.L.C., complies with UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) for positive pressure and conforms to the requirements of ANSI A156.4 Grade 1.
Also available: A full line of American Eagle 5100 Door Closer Accessories.
Specifications and Features: for PDQ 5101-BCPA-605 Polished Brass Door Closer
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching speed
- Adjustable Back Check
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Shell
- Closer Body Length: 11-7/8"
- Horizontal Mounting Holes: 11-1/8"
- Vertical Mounting Holes: 3/4"
- Maximum Door Weight: 258 lbs
- Maximum Door Size: 48" interior / 42" exterior
- Non Handed
- Includes Full Plastic Cover
- Grade 1 (Highest Grade)
- UL 10C Approved (UL US Listed 63Z0)
- Spring Size: 1-6
- Tri packed for regular, top jamb or parallel arm mounting
- ADA Compliant
- 25 Year Warranty
- US3 Polished Brass Finish
- 5101-BCPA Dimensions (PDF)
- 5101-BCPA Installation Instructions (PDF)
You can add an optional Polished Brass Friction Hold Open Arm with Parallel Bracket below.