Schlage B560P, Grade 2 Commercial Single Cylinder Deadbolt
This ANSI Grade 2 Single Cylinder Deadbolt is made for mid-level use. It is adjustable for 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Good for doors 1-3/8 inches through 1-3/4 inches thicknesses. Built tough, it has a metal dust box reinforcer with three 3 inch screws. Available in 9 finishes.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt Lock Deadbolt is thrown or retracted by key from outside or by inside turn unit. The bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Features of the Schlage Commercial B560P Deadbolt:
- Adjustable backset with lock in place helix design
- Tapered front housing that can't be unscrewed
- Warranty: Commercial 3 year limited, Residential lifetime mechanical
- Will fit standard door preparations.
- 1" wrought metal trim ring reinforced with security insert.
- Metal dust box reinforcer with three 3" screws.
- 6-pin C keyway.
- Packaged with 2 keys.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 2.
Specifications of the B500 Series Deadbolt:
- Backset: adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", square corner, box
- Deadbolt: 1" x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1" housing diameter, 1" throw
- Large, easy to use, ADA Compliant Thumbturn