Schlage J-SEV, Dexter Series Seville Door Lever Lockset
The classic wave shape of the Schlage Dexter Seville Leverset is a simple way to add elegant style to your home. The universal latch fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets; and it will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4". Available in satin nickel or aged bronze finishes. Available in single dummy, passage, privacy, and keyed entry functions. This lever has a lifetime mechanical warranty and the 5 year finish warranty.
Features of the Schlage Seville Door Lever:
- Will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
- Universal latch fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
- ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 3
- Exposed trim is made out of wrought brass or bronze. Levers are zinc-based and plated to match the finish you choose.
- Fits standard door preparations.
- 5-Pin tumbler standard Schlage C keyway (for Keyed Entry function) .
- Lifetime mechanical warranty.
- 5 year finish warranty.
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. A turn-button located in the middle of the lever locks the door while turning the inside lever unlocks it.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside locked and unlocked by turn-button.
Note: The Single Dummy Seville Lever is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide