Schlage F-Series, Accent Door Lever Set With Ornate Brookshire Rose
The quiet beauty of the Accent Lever with the Brookshire Rose is reminiscent of the old world. It fits standard door cutouts and has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch. It is adjustable for 1-3/8 inch up to 1-3/4 inch door thicknesses. Available in 5 finishes in dummy, passage, privacy, and keyed entry functions.
When you install Schlage lever, you safeguard your home and family as well as your peace of mind. Schlage door levers are resistant to tarnishing, discoloration and corrosion. Plus, the wide variety of finishes may make your decision tough--just like this lever.
Features of the Accent Door Lever:
- One piece lever for better security and appearance.
- Fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2 keyed entry function.
- Pressure-cast zinc tubular lock housing.
- Lifetime mechanical warranty on residential applications.
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Available in 5 finishes.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the F-Series Accent Schlage Door Lever Brookshire Collection:
- Lever Length: 4-5/32"
- Rose Height: 4-13/64" (4.2")
- Rose Width: 2-15/16" (2.92")
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
- Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Round Corner (1/4" radius corners)
- Housing Diameter: 7/8"
- Throw: 1/2"
- Strike Plate: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button in the center of the lever while turning the inside lever releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small circular tool.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside always unlocked.
The Single Dummy Levers are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other Accent Lever functions are Non-Handed.