Schlage F-Series Andover Door Knob Set
Perfect for traditional and more modern style homes, Schlage's Andover knob is constructed out of brass and is available in 8 beautiful finishes. It will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" and has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". Available in single dummy, passage, privacy, keyed entry, and storeroom lock functions.
Features of the Andover Door Knob:
- One piece knob for better security and appearance.
- Fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Pressure-cast zinc tubular lock housing.
- Solid brass knob and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime mechanical warranty on residential applications.
Specifications of the F-Series Andover Schlage Door Knob:
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Projection: 2-5/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8" up to 2-3/4"
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button in the center of the knob while turning the inside knob releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small circular tool.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside always unlocked.
- Storeroom Lock (Keyed Entry Only): Use when entry by a key is needed. Always locked, entry from the outside requires a key. The inside knob is always unlocked. The outside knob is fixed.