Schlage F-Series St Annes Door Lever Set
The classic styling of the Schlage St Annes Lever makes it perfect for both traditional and contemporary styles homes. It will fit standard door preparations. Available in 8 finishes, it is easy to find one that matches your personal tastes. Made out of brass, it is available in passage, privacy, key entrance and storeroom lock functions. The universal latch fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
When you install Schlage lever, you safeguard your home and family as well as your peace of mind. Schlage St Annes door levers are resistant to tarnishing, discoloration and corrosion. Plus, the wide variety of finishes may make your decision tough--just like this lever.
Features of the St Annes Door Lever:
- One piece lever for better security and appearance.
- Fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Pressure-cast zinc tubular lock housing.
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime mechanical warranty on residential applications.
Specifications of the F-Series St Annes Schlage Door Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-9/10"
- Projection: 2-1/10"
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button in the center of the lever while turning the inside lever releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small circular tool.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside always unlocked.
The Single Dummy Lock Lever Function is Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other St Annes Lever functions are Non-Handed.