Schlage F-Series Champagne Door Lever Set
The unique shape of Schlage's Champagne lever is as pleasing to the eye as it is to the hand. Made out of solid brass, this leverset is is available in passage, privacy, keyed entry, and storeroom functions. It will fit all standard door preparations. It fits standard door cutouts and has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". It is adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" door thicknesses.
When you install Schlage lever, you safeguard your home and family as well as your peace of mind. Schlage Champagne door levers are resistant to tarnishing, discoloration and corrosion. Plus, the wide variety of finishes may make your decision tough--just like this lever.
Features of the Champagne Door Lever:
- One piece lever for better security and appearance.
- Fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Pressure-cast zinc tubular lock housing.
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime mechanical warranty on residential applications.
Specifications of the F-Series Champagne Schlage Door Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-4/5"
- Projection: 2-5/8"
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button in the center of the lever while turning the inside lever releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small circular tool.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside always unlocked.
- Storeroom Lock (Keyed Entry Only): Use when entry by a key is needed. Always locked, entry from the outside requires a key. The inside lever is always unlocked. The outside lever is fixed.
The Single Dummy and Storeroom Lock Lever Functions are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other Champagne Lever functions are Non-Handed.