Schlage F-Series Callington Door Lever Set
The simplistic yet classic beauty of Schlage's Callington Lever is a great way to add sophistication throughout your home. This scroll lever will fit standard door cutouts.
When you install Schlage lever, you safeguard your home and family as well as your peace of mind. Schlage Callington door levers are resistant to tarnishing, discoloration and corrosion. Plus, the wide variety of finishes may make your decision tough--just like this lever.
Features of the Scroll Callington Door Lever:
- One Piece Lever for Better Security and Appearance
- Fits Standard Pre-drilled Doors
- ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2
- Pressure-cast Zinc Tubular Lock Housing
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty on Residential Applications
- Solid Brass Lever and Trim Rose
- Available in 9 Finishes
- Sold as Complete Set
- Easy to Install
Specifications of the F-Series Callington Schlage Door Lever:
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
- Projection: 2-3/10"
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button in the center of the lever while turning the inside lever releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small circular tool.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside always unlocked.
- Storeroom Lock (Keyed Entry Only): Use when entry by a key is needed. Always locked, entry from the outside requires a key. The inside lever is always unlocked. The outside lever is fixed.
The Single Dummy and Storeroom Lock Lever Functions are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other Callington Lever functions are Non-Handed.