Schlage BE365-FE285 Camelot Keypad Handleset With Georgian Knob
The distinctive solid brass Camelot design combines architectural inspired arches with graceful curves. The Schlage Keypad Lock provides convenience for today's active lifestyles. A Keypad Entry Door Lock means there are no keys to forget, lose, or worry about whom has a copy. Plus, no more hiding your keys under rocks or in the mailbox. With the Schlage Camelot Keypad Handleset, it is easy to make sure only the people whom you want to have access to your home do. Simplify your life with the latest in front door lock security.
The Camelot Keypad Deadbolt Handleset made by Schlage, is an ANSI grade 2 single cylinder deadbolt. It has a 19 user code capacity and features a six digit programing mechanical key override for adding and deleting users codes.
Features of the Camelot Schlage Keypad Handleset:
- Innovative turn lock feature allows you to lock your door and leave without a key.
- Provides the convenience of keyless access.
- Easily replaces most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes.
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box.
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified.
- Patented commercial grade clutching motor drive; tested to one million cycles.
- Vandal resistant free-spinning deadbolt turn.
- Warning sounds after four incorrect codes entered; keypad disabled for 30 seconds.
- Mechanical key override.
- Blue LEDs illuminate the keypad on demand.
- Locks can be re-keyed to match existing locks.
- Uses a standard 9-volt battery.
- Easily programmed right at the keypad so there is no need to remove inside escutcheon.
- Holds up to 19 user codes with 10,000 possible user code combinations.
- A pre-set 6-digit programming code is required to add and delete user codes.
- BE365 Keypad Entry Lock Specifications (PDF)
Specifications of the Schlage Electronic Deadbolt Handleset:
- Deadbolt Height: 6-2/5"
- Deadbolt Width: 3-1/2"
- Deadbolt Projection: 4-1/2"
- Outside Handle Height: 12-7/8"
- Outside Handle Projection: 2-7/8"
- Adjustable from 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 door thicknesses.
- Universal latches fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
- Minimum 5-1/2" center to center deadbolt to latch spacing
The single cylinder deadbolt is operated by either a key or an access code from the outside and by a thumb-turn on the inside. The handleset is operated by a thumblatch on the outside and a turn knob on the inside.