Dorallock CL500FLC, Grade 1 Commercial Lever
Designed to be easily gripped and held, the DoralLock CL500FLC Grade 1 Commercial Lever is a stylish choice. This leverset is adjustable to fit 1-3/8" up to 2" door thicknesses, and is can be ordered with either 2-3/4" or or 2 3/8" backsets. And since it is available in passage, privacy, entrance, storeroom, and classroom functions, you will be sure to find just what you are looking for. It comes finished in polished brass, satin chrome, or oil rubbed bronze.
Also Available: Dorallock CL500EVC Grade 2 Commercial Lever
Features of the CL500FLC Commercial Leverset:
- Meets ANSI 156.2 grade 1 requirements.
- UL listed chrome plated latch bolt.
- Universal lever.
- Lock cylinder: 6 pin solid brass "C" keyway standard.
- Fixed throughbolts for added security.
- Clutch function helps deter from breaking the mechanism. This means that when the lever is locked, it still will turn freely without retracting the latch.
- The housing is made of cold rolled steel and zinc dichromated finish for rust resistance.
- ADA Compliant.
- 5 year limited mechanical warranty with a 1 year limited finish warranty.
Specifications for the Commercial Grade Door Lever:
When Selecting a Function:
- Passage (hall or closet)(ANSI F75): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times. For doors that don't need locking.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom)(ANSI F76): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or emergency release in outside lever. Outside locked by push button on inside lever. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release in outside lever, rotating inside lever or closing door.
- Entrance (office lock)(ANSI F82): The outside lever is locked by either a key or by a push-button located on the inside lever. The outside remains locked as long is the inside push-button is activated or until it is unlocked from the outside with a key. Turning the inside lever unlocks the outside lever for immediate egress. Deadlocking latchbolt operated by inside lever at all times.
- Classroom (ANSI F84): Latchbolt operated by a lever from either side. Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
- Storeroom (ANSI F86): Outside lever fixed. Entry by key only. Inside lever always free (unlocked).