DoralLock CL300ILC, Interconnect Grade 2 Lock
The DoralLock made Interconnect Grade 2 Lock features a simple square shape that makes it a great choice for classic as well as more modern decors. The Interconnected Handleset allows you to simply turn the interior lever to open the door without having to unlock the deadbolt. Good for doors with backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates and an adjustable door thickness for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
Features of the Grade 2 Interconnected Lever and Deadbolt:
- Meets ANSI 156.2 grade 2 requirements.
- UL listed chrome plated latch bolt.
- Universal lever.
- Lock cylinder: 6 pin solid brass "C" keyway standard.
- The housing is made of cold rolled steel and zinc dichromated finish for rust resistance.
- Panic Proof (turning inside lever unlocks deadbolt)
- ADA Compliant
- 5 year limited mechanical warranty with a 1 year limited finish warranty.
Specifications of the DoralLock CL300ILC Interconnected Lock:
When Selecting a Lever Function:
- Passage: The lever latches but does not lock. The latchbolt is operated by the lever from either side of the door at all times. The deadbolt above the lever is thrown and retracted by a thumbturn from the interior and by a key from the exterior. Turning the interior lever unlocks the deadbolt for immediate egress (Panic Proof).
- Entry (keyed entry):The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior. From the interior, the deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a thumbturn. The outside lever is locked by either a key or by a push-button located on the inside lever. The outside lever remains locked as long is the inside push-button is activated or until it is unlocked from the outside with a key. Turning the inside lever unlocks both the outside lever and the deadbolt for immediate egress (Panic Proof).
The Passage Function is a non-locking lever with an interconnected single cylinder deadbolt while the Entry Function is a keyed entry lever with an interconnected single cylinder deadbolt.