DoralLock Grade 2 Commercial Security Deadbolt
An ANSI Grade 2 deadbolt, the DoralLock Lock is available as single cylinder or a double cylinder function. This high security deadbolt is adjustable to fit 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches door thicknesses; and it will fit door backsets of 2-3/4 or 2-3/8 inches. It is available in polished brass, brushed stainless steel, and oil rubbed bronze finishes.
Also Available: Dorallock CL200LM Grade 1 Commercial Deadbolt
Features of the Grade 2 Single Cylinder and Double Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Meets ANSI 156.2 grade 2 requirements.
- Lock cylinder: 6 pin solid brass Schlage "C" keyway standard.
- The housing is made of cold rolled steel and zinc dichromated finish for rust resistance.
- 5 year limited mechanical warranty with a 1 year limited finish warranty.
Specifications of the Grade 2 Deadbolt, DoralLock CL200LM:
Deadbolt is available as:
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
- Double Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted on both the inside and the outside by a key. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.