Fusion BH-F2, Cape Anne Lever With Traditional Rose
The Fusion Hardware's leverset is made out of solid brass. The shape of the Cape Anne Lever is graceful and when paired with the Cambridge Rose, the classic beauty of this lever and rose set really shines through. Available in oil rubbed bronze, brushed nickel, and medium bronze finishes. It will fit 1-1/4 inch to 2 inch thick doors and has an optional 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backset.
Features of the Cape Anne Lever With Cambridge Rose Fusion BH-F2:
- Solid Brass/Bronze Construction
- Cycle Tested to ANSI Standards
- ”Positive Stop” lever spring mechanism
- Reversible Latchbolt in matching/coordinating finish
- Easy assembly with alignment block and rose posts
Specifications for Traditional Door Lever Fusion BH-F2:
- Length: 4-1/4"
- Projection: 1-7/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Rose Projection: 1/2”
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4" to 2"
- Backsets: Either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Material: Solid Brass or Bronze
- Standard Latch Rotation is 40 Degrees.
- Square corner latches and strike plates
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on workmanship, materials, and operation.
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: Non-functional pull to match trim on one side of the door. Just for looks, it does not latch and does not lock.
- Dummy Set: Non-functional pull to match trim on both sides of the door. Just for looks, it does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking.