Acorn IUQBI / IURBI, Iron Art Egg Knob
This hand forged style reflects the decor of early American and European homes, when all hardware was made by a blacksmith. This Acorn made black iron door knob's unique oblong shaped paired with the clover rose makes it not only beautiful but authentic-looking as well. It will fit all standard pre-drilled doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with backsets of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Features and Specifications of the Iron Art Door Knob Set:
- Finish: Black Iron
- Knob Height: 2-1/2"
- Knob Width: 1-1/2"
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Sets are complete with tubular latch, two knobs, two roses and are suitable for predrilled doors.
When Selecting a Function:
- Passage Set (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy Set (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior knob engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior knob. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Lifetime No-Rust Warranty!