Omnia Tudor Entrance Handleset
Available in polished brass and shaded bronze finishes, this Omnia made handleset with oval mounts is made of tough, non-rusting materials. The delicate curved handle will not disappoint those looking for a classic that can withstand the ever changing fashions of today's world with undeniable elegance.
Each set contains door levers, backplates, mortise latchset, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
Also Available: Matching Lockset
Features of the Tudor Entry Handleset:
- Tough, non rusting materials used throughout.
- Mortise case is heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Deadbolt: Full 1" solid brass throw with saw-proof insert.
- Adjustable armored steel front for beveled conditions.
- Solid brass curved lip strike: 4-7/8" high by 1-1/4" wide with a 1-1/4" lip to center. Finished to match trim. Dust box shipped with set.
Specifications of the Omnia Tudor Handlseset:
- 1-3/4" door thickness standard.
- Available with either 2-1/2" or 2-3/4" backsets.
- Outside Handle Plate Length: 16"
- Outside Handle Plate Projection: 2-3/4"
- Inside Plate Length: 10-5/16"
- Omnia Mortise Lockset Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Standard: Latchbolt operates by knob or lever on the inside. The outside is operated by a thumbpiece outside. Deadbolt activated by key outside and turnpiece inside.
- Panic Proof: Latchbolt operates by knob or lever on the inside and a thumbpiece on the outside. Deadbolt activated by key outside and turnpiece inside. Turning of inside knob or lever will retract both dead-bolt and latchbolt at the same time.
- Double Cylinder: Latchbolt operates by knob or lever on the inside. The outside is operated by a thumbpiece. Deadbolt activated only by key on both the inside and the outside.
The inside trim will match the handleset finish.