Omnia Amagansett Entrance Handleset
This Omnia made Amagansett entry handleset is exquisitely designed to show off the embellished crests on both the top and the bottom. Available with either a knob or lever interior trim, this handleset will be sure to make an elegant statement because every inch of it has been expertly finished, from the embellishment on the handleset to the detail work on the sides. Even the thumbturn for the lock is adorned. But beauty has not taken the place of safety, because hidden behind the ornate styling is a U.S.A made mortise lock.
Each set contains door levers, backplates, mortise latchset, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
Features of the Amagansett Entry Handleset:
- Tough, non rusting materials used throughout.
- Mortise case is heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Deadbolt: Full 1" solid brass throw with saw-proof insert.
- Adjustable armored steel front for beveled conditions.
- Solid brass curved lip strike: 4-7/8" high by 1-1/4" wide with a 1-1/4" lip to center. Finished to match trim. Dust box shipped with set.
- The Omnia Max Brass Finish is guaranteed never to tarnish even in extreme elements. Especially recommended for harsh environments such as salty air.
Specifications of the Omnia Amagansett Handlseset:
- 1-3/4" door thickness standard.
- Available with either 2-1/2" or 2-3/4" backsets.
- Outside Handle Plate Length: 21"
- Outside Handle Plate Projection: 2-7/8"
- Inside Plate Length: 13-7/8"
- Omnia Mortise Lockset Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Standard: Latchbolt operates by knob or lever on the inside. The outside is operated by a thumbpiece outside. Deadbolt activated by key outside and turnpiece inside.
- Panic Proof: Latchbolt operates by knob or lever on the inside and a thumbpiece on the outside. Deadbolt activated by key outside and turnpiece inside. Turning of inside knob or lever will retract both dead-bolt and latchbolt at the same time.
- Double Cylinder: Latchbolt operates by knob or lever on the inside. The outside is operated by a thumbpiece. Deadbolt activated only by key on both the inside and the outside.
The inside trim will match the handleset finish.