First Impressions PNR02036, 3 Foot Stainless Steel Pioneer Door Pull
3 feet (36 inches) long, the Model PNR02036 large stainless steel door pull from First Impressions can be used in many applications such as commercial office entry doors, store front doors, large appliance doors--just about anywhere a large door pull is desired. Choose from Polished or Brushed Stainless Steel finishes. Also Available: Lithonia, Matte Black, and Duro Bronze finishes. The 3 Foot Stainless Steel Pioneer Door Pull can be thru-bolt mounted, surface mounted, or back-to-back mounted on wood, fiberglass, glass or metal doors.
Also available in other lengths: Stainless Steel Door Pull
Specifications of the First Impressions Pioneer Series 2 Stainless Door Pull:
- Pull Handle Material: Stainless Steel Tubing
- Pull Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Total Length: 36"
- Center to Center Mount: 28"
- Pull Handle Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Bracket Diameter: 2"
- Total Projection: 3.19"
- Clearance: 1.68"
- First Impressions PNR02036 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
Note: This door pull is handmade in the USA when you order it—allowing it to be custom designed to fit your specific door application. Unfortunately, because of the made-to-order nature of the door handle, it is Not Returnable. Please Contact Us with your requirements or if you have any questions.
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back-to-Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.