KABA 5021 Simplex Pushbutton Keypad Entry Lever Lock with Key Override
The new KABA Simplex 5021 Heavy Duty Keypad Entry Lever Lock with Key Override features strong rugged contemporary design and an ADA compliant door lever. Simplex mechanical pushbutton locks are well known for durability. Entry Function Lockset - Unlock door with the pushbutton keypad or with the Key override. Easy to install, program and maintain.
Limit access to high-traffic, security-sensitive areas in commercial, institutional, industrial, government and military buildings. Ideal for locations with frequent personal turnover such as data processing centers, employee entrances, motels, dormitories, volunteer fire departments, airports and hospitals.
Features of the KABA Simplex 5021
- Includes Key Override Lock Cylinder
- Easy to maintain - no batteries to replace.
- Durable extra heavy duty construction.
- Removable or interchangeable cores I/C
- Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- Easy to program - includes DF59 keys and screwdriver for combination change.
- Highly weather resistant
- Heavy Duty - ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 (highest grade)
- ADA Compliant
Specifications of KABA Simplex 5021
- Construction: Extra heavy duty cylinder lock housing with cast front housing and cast ADA Compliant Levers. Stainless steel cylinderical drive components.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Minimum Stile: 5"
- Installation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors with standard ASA 161 door preparation. 4 through bolt holes. 1" diameter cross bore for latch.
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch: 1/2" throw with floating front.
- Strike: Standard ASA strike plate.
- Control: Includes DF59 keys and screwdriver for combination change.
- Key Override: Standard with Schlage "C" Keyway removable core. Optional small format Interchangeable Core I/C (Less Core) - Best or Schlage.
- Handing: Non-handed, field reversible.
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, mechanical 5 button plus Enter Button keypad, anodized aluminum.
- Fire Rating: Three (3) hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors.
- Environmental: Highly weather resistant; for exterior or interior use.
- Warranty: Three (3) Years.
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- KABA Simplex 5000 Series Specifications (PDF)