Grandeur GVCHYD, Hyde Park Knob With Grande Victorian Rose
The Porcelain Hyde Park Knob With Grande Victorian Rose is reminiscent of the late 1800's door hardware styles. Fit for royalty, it has an elaborate yet graceful victorian design. The simple ball shape of the Hyde Park Knob draws attention to the beautiful detailing on the rose. The Grande Victorian Plate features luxurious detailing that exudes richness. This knobset is not for people who want to make a simple statement—its ornate styling is perfect for fancier home decors. This Grandeur Interior Set will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Grande Victorian Series
Features of the Grandeur GVCHYD Porcelain Hyde Park Knob With Grande Victorian Rose:
- The Grande Victorian Rose is made out of solid forged brass and the Hyde Park Knob is made out of porcelain.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Hyde Park Knob With Grande Victorian Rose:
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.