Grandeur GVCBEL, Bellagio Lever With Grande Victorian Rose
The Bellagio Lever With Grande Victorian Rose is reminiscent of the late 1800's door hardware styles. Fit for royalty, it has an elaborate yet graceful victorian design. The Grande Victorian Plate features luxurious detailing that exudes richness. The Bellagio Lever's simple lines draw attention to the beautiful detailing on the rose. This leverset is not for people who want to make a simple statement—its ornate styling is perfect for fancier home décors. This Grandeur Interior Set will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Grande Victorian Series
Features of the Bellagio Lever With Grande Victorian Rose:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Grandeur GVCBEL Bellagio Lever With Grande Victorian Rose:
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.