Grandeur FAVHYD, Fifth Avenue Plate Porcelain Hyde Park Knob
Designed to enhance any setting where a modern, sophisticated look is desired the Fifth Avenue Plate With Hyde Park Knob is both elegant and timeless. What is best about this door knob is that it will never go out of style--a simple classic, it will look beautiful for years, no matter how many times you change the room's decor around it. Glorified by over a century of history, the Fifth Avenue style is found in many of America's finest homes, offices and public buildings. The Fifth Avenue Plate's simple lines combined with the Ball Knob's classic style, draw attention to the stoutness created by its designers. This clean, classic design is a favorite in decorative door hardware. It will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Fifth Avenue Series
Features of the Grandeur FAVHYD Fifth Avenue Plate With Hyde Park Knob:
- The Fifth Avenue Rose is made out of solid forged brass and the Hyde Park Knob is made out of porcelain.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Fifth Avenue Plate Porcelain Hyde Park Knob:
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.