Grandeur FAVCHM, Fifth Avenue Plate With Eden Prairie Knob
Classically styled, the simplicity of the Fifth Avenue Plate With Eden Prairie Knob will enhance the beauty of your home no matter if your home is styled contemporarily or traditionally. The Egg Shaped Eden Prairie Door Knob is both elegant and timeless. Glorified by over a century of history, the Fifth Avenue style is found in many of America's finest homes, offices and public buildings. Marked by a clean, crisp look, its unpretentious, tailored style reinforces an expression of self-assurance. The classic style of the Fifth Avenue Series draws attention to the stoutness created by its designers. It has a 10 year finish warranty and a lifetime mechanical warranty as well. It will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Fifth Avenue Series
Features of the Grandeur FAVCHM Fifth Avenue Plate With Eden Prairie Knob:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Fifth Avenue Plate With Eden Prairie Knob:
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.