Omnia 227S, Modern Door Lever Latchset
The transitional design of this modern door lever has a very contemporary style. The squareness of the rose is enhanced by the sleekness of the 277S Lever. It is available in polished chrome, satin chrome, satin nickel, and oil-rubbed bronze finishes as either a passage, privacy, or dummy function. Easy to install, this leverset made by Omnia will fit 1-3/8 inch, 1-3/4 inch or 2 inch door thicknesses with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Also Available: Modern 227 Omnia Lever With Round Rose
Features of the Contemporary Door Lever Latchset With Square Rose:
- Meets ADA accessibility requirements.
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Concealed screw rose covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Solid Brass Construction
Specifications for the Omnia 227S Modern Door Lever:
- Lever Length: 5-1/2"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/8"
- Rose: 2-9/16" square
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 7mm split spindle. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.