Classroom Function Lever for Panic Device
This is a wide Escutcheon Plate Classroom Function Lever (Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key) is suitable for all Wide and Medium Stile Doors
(aluminum framed, hollow metal, or wood). For use on door's exterior with Panic Device Hardware. Heavy duty commercial set covers standard 2-1/8" bore hole door prep. Old Item# PDQ-629LPEKFH
For use with PDQ 6200 Series Rim Exit Device and 6200 Series Alarm Exit Device
Also available: Passage Function Lever for 6200 Series Panic Device and Night Latch Function Lever for 6200 Series Panic Device
Packaged with mounting hardware, instructions, and 2 keys.
Features for PDQ 6-EW-08-PHL Keyed Classroom Function Lever
- Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key.
- Escutcheon Plate Width: 2-3/4"
- Escutcheon Plate Height: 8-1/16"
- Lever Projection: 2-15/16"
- Lever Length: 5-1/4"
- Lock Cylinder: Standard Schlage C Keyway
- Supplied with 2 keys
- ADA Compliant