Night Latch Function Lever for Panic Device
This is a wide Escutcheon Plate Night Latch Function Lever (Outside entrance by lever when latch bolt is retracted by Key) is suitable for all Wide and Medium Stile Doors
(aluminum framed, hollow metal, or wood). For use on door's exterior with Panic Device Hardware. Heavy duty commercial set covers standard 2-1/8" bore hole door prep. Old Item# PDQ-629LPEKXH
For use with PDQ 6200 Series Rim Exit Device and 6200 Series Alarm Exit Device
Also available: Passage Function Lever for 6200 Series Panic Device and Classroom Function Lever for 6200 Series Panic Device
Packaged with mounting hardware, instructions, and 2 keys.
Features for PDQ 6-EW-09-PHL Keyed Night Latch Function Lever
- Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Outside entrance by lever when latch bolt is retracted by Key. (Lever only opens door when the key is turned). Key removable only when locked (Night Latch).
- Escutcheon Plate Width: 2-3/4"
- Escutcheon Plate Height: 8-1/16"
- Lever Projection: 2-15/16"
- Lever Length: 5-1/4"
- Lock Cylinder: Standard Schlage C Keyway
- Supplied with 2 keys
- ADA Compliant