Grandeur WINFGR, Windsor Ribbon Grip Handleset
The experience and know-how of Grandeur's master craftsmen are readily apparent in this beautifully designed decorative entry door handleset. The Windsor F Grip Handleset's traditional design is a time-honored classic that will make an elegant statement. The grip is pillar shaped, granting it a grandeur that borders on exaltedness. Every inch of it has been expertly finished, from the detail on the grip to the embellishments on the sides. Fashioned from solid, premium-grade brass it has a lifetime mechanical warranty. Grandeur door locks include features such as spring assisted inside trim to make them robust. This high quality solid forged brass entry set includes a high security deadbolt. This handleset fits doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, single cylinder, or double cylinder handlesets in a wide array of finishes. For an authentic looking restoration projects or simply to achieve a distinctive romantic look, no decorative door hardware makes a more profound statement than Grandeur.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Windsor Series
Features of the Grandeur WINFGR Windsor F Grip Handleset:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- One inch throw deadbolt.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Windsor Ribbon Grip Handleset:
- Exterior Deadbolt Height: 4.20"
- Exterior Deadbolt Width: 2.62"
- Exterior Top Height: 6"
- Exterior Top Width: 2.64"
- Exterior Bottom Diameter: 1.28"
- Exterior Overall Height: 17.10"
- Exterior Projection: 2.99"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" with optional thick door kit for doors up to 2-1/2" thick.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Bore Hole Distance: minimum 4-3/8" center to center.
- Grandeur Handleset Exploded View (PDF)
- Windsor "F" Grip Handleset Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
Dummy Handleset: This handleset is does not function--neither locking nor latching.
Single Cylinder Handleset: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the interior, the lever operates the latch and a thumbturn operates the deadbolt.
Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is key operated form both the interior and the exterior while the latch underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob/lever from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior.
Note: Inside trim levers are handed. Click Here to determine left or right handed.