Grandeur WINCGR, Windsor Handleset
The experience and know-how of Grandeur's master craftsmen are readily apparent in this beautifully designed decorative entry door handleset. The Windsor C Grip Handleset's traditional design is a time-honored classic that will make an elegant statement. Every inch of it has been expertly finished, from the detail on the grip to the embellishments on the sides. Fashioned from solid, premium-grade brass it has a lifetime mechanical warranty. Grandeur door locks include features such as spring assisted inside trim to make them robust. This high quality solid forged brass entry set includes a high security deadbolt. This handleset fits doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, single cylinder, or double cylinder handlesets in a wide array of finishes. For an authentic looking restoration projects or simply to achieve a distinctive romantic look, no decorative door hardware makes a more profound statement than Grandeur.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Windsor Series
Features of the Grandeur WINCGR Windsor C Grip Handleset:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- One inch throw deadbolt.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Windsor Handleset:
- Exterior Deadbolt Height: 4.20"
- Exterior Deadbolt Width: 2.62"
- Exterior Top Height: 6"
- Exterior Top Width: 2.64"
- Exterior Bottom Diameter: 1.28"
- Exterior Overall Height: 17.11"
- Exterior Projection: 3"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" with optional thick door kit for doors up to 2-1/2" thick.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Bore Hole Distance: minimum 4-3/8" center to center.
- Grandeur Handleset Exploded View (PDF)
- Windsor "C" Grip Handleset Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
Dummy Handleset: This handleset is does not function--neither locking nor latching.
Single Cylinder Handleset: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the interior, the lever operates the latch and a thumbturn operates the deadbolt.
Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is key operated form both the interior and the exterior while the latch underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob/lever from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior.
Note: Inside trim levers are handed. Click Here to determine left or right handed.