Grandeur GVCSGR, Victorian Handleset
The ornateness of the Grande Victorian S Grip Handleset is positively dripping with antique beauty. This Grandeur made entry set is the perfect addition for anyone who wants to add the richness of the old world to their home while still maintaing an omnipresence that allows it to span the chasms of ever-changing style trends. Grandeur's superb craftsmanship can be seen in the victorian design detail. From the depth of each twist and turn to the overall, artful statement of elegance. This handleset fits doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, single, or double cylinder handlesets in a wide array of finishes.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Grande Victorian Series
Features of the Grandeur GVCSGR Grande Victorian S Grip Handleset:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- One inch throw deadbolt.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Victorian Handleset:
- Exterior Deadbolt Height: 4.42"
- Exterior Deadbolt Width: 2.80"
- Exterior Top Height: 6.59"
- Exterior Top Width: 2.85"
- Exterior Bottom Height: 2.02"
- Exterior Bottom Width: 1.02"
- Exterior Overall Height: 17.82"
- Exterior Projection: 3.29"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" with optional thick door kit for doors up to 2-1/2" thick.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Bore Hole Distance: minimum 4-3/8" center to center.
- Grandeur Handleset Exploded View (PDF)
- Grande Victorian Handleset Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
Dummy Handleset: This handleset is does not function--neither locking nor latching.
Single Cylinder Handleset: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the interior, the lever operates the latch and a thumbturn operates the deadbolt.
Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is key operated form both the interior and the exterior while the latch underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob/lever from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior.
Note: Inside trim levers are handed. Click Here to determine left or right handed.