Global TH1100-STED36 Touch Bar Rim Exit Device for Narrow Stile Doors
These touch bar style exit devices are suitable for all Narrow Stile Doors
(storefront glass doors, aluminum framed, hollow metal, or wood) up to 36" wide where there is no projection on the door face.
These exit devices are non-handed and for doors 30" - 36" wide. The latch and springs are made from long lasting high strength stainless steel. Requires a 2" minimum mounting surface for typical use with narrow, medium or wide stile aluminum doors.
Manufactured of extruded anodized aluminum, the TH1100-STED36 is durable enough for the most demanding applications including glass store entry doors. A rim lock cylinder is included for entry form the outside.
Also available: Larger 48 Inch Narrow Stile Touch Bar Rim Exit Device
Features and Specifications:
- Material: Extruded anodized aluminum push bar, stainless steel springs
- Latch: Stainless Steel, 5/8" throw - 5/8" deadlatch
- Strike: Surface mounted for 5/8" stop with shim
- Projection: 2-1/2" - 1-7/8" dogged
- Stile: 2" minimum
- Handing: Reversible, non-handed
- Door Thickness: 1 3/4" standard
- Door Width: 36", can be field sized to 30"
- Mounting Height: Recommended installation at 41" from finished floor to center line of push rail
- Fastners: Furnished with sheet metal and machine screws
- Cylinder: Rim Lock Cylinder Included
- Dogging: 1/2" turn hex key in touch bar
- Grade 2
- Warranty: 10 Years
Available Functions and Exterior Trim avaialble for these narrow stile touch bar exit devices.
- Rim Lock Cylinder: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- Rim Lock Cylinder with 10" Offset Pull: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked. Includes 10" center to center mounting offset door pull handle.
- Keyed Classroom Lever: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key. 1-1/2" width narrow escutcheon plate with ADA compliant Lever.
- Keyed Storeroom Lever: Storeroom Function (ANSI F09) - Outside entrance by lever only when released by key (Lever only opens door when the key is turned). Key removable only when locked. 1-1/2" width narrow escutcheon plate with ADA compliant Lever.
Available in Aluminum or Dark Bronze (Duronotic).