Grandeur FAVSGR, Fifth Avenue Handleset
The Grandeur Fifth Avenue S Grip Handleset has a glamorous, tailored look with universal appeal that works well on almost any home. This high quality solid forged brass Fifth Avenue Handleset includes a high security deadbolt so you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your home is secure. This handleset fits doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, single cylinder, or double cylinder handlesets in a wide array of finishes so you'll find exactly what fits your needs.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Fifth Avenue Series
Features of the Grandeur Fifth Avenue Handleset:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- One inch throw deadbolt.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Fifth Avenue S Grip Handleset:
- Exterior Deadbolt Height: 3.46"
- Exterior Deadbolt Width: 2.44"
- Exterior Top Height: 5.28"
- Exterior Top Width: 2.44"
- Exterior Bottom Height: 1.77"
- Exterior Bottom Width: 1.18"
- Exterior Overall Height: 17.19"
- Exterior Projection: 3.29"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" with optional thick door kit for doors up to 2-1/2" thick.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Bore Hole Distance: minimum 4-3/8" center to center.
- Grandeur Handleset Exploded View (PDF)
- Fifth Avenue S-Grip Handleset Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Handleset: This handleset is does not function--neither locking nor latching.
- Single Cylinder Handleset: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the interior, the lever operates the latch and a thumbturn operates the deadbolt.
- Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is key operated form both the interior and the exterior while the latch underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob/lever from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior.
Note: Inside trim levers are handed. Click Here to determine left or right handed.