Omnia D24441 Victorian Rope Door Knob Entry Door Locksets
The rope detailing on both the backplate and the knob of Omnia's Victorian Rope Door Knob Entry Lockset gives it a traditional feel that borders on the side of extravagant. It looks expensive and will add tasteful elegance to any front door. Made for doors 1-3/4 inches to 2 inches thick with backsets or 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
Each set contains door knobs, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
Specifications for the Omnia D24441 Victorian Rope Knob Entry Lockset:
- Backplate Height 10-5/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and knob latch): 3-5/8" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8"or 2-3/4"
- Fits Standard Pre-Drilled Doors, 2-1/8" Bore Holes
- Will Fit Narrow Stiles (3-5/8" with 2-3/8" Backset Latches)
- Solid Brass Door Knobs and Trim
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with Saw-proof Insert.
- Lock Cylinder: Standard "C" keyway supplied with two nickel silver keys.
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Pair: Stationary both sides of door. Fixed knobs, non-functioning. Used as door pulls or to match trim.
- Single Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by knob from either side. Deadbolt activated by key outside and by turnpiece inside.
- Double Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by knob from either side. Deadbolt activated only by key from either side.