Omnia D11442, Contemporary Door Knob Entry Door Lockset
Omnia's Contemporary Door Entry Lockset is so called because its unique shape is perfect for updating traditional homes and bringing them into the decorating trends that are gaining in popularity because of how stylish they are. This contemporary handleset is for 1-3/4 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
The Omnia Entry Door Locksets are available in over 30 different styles.
Each set contains door knobs, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
Specifications for the Omnia D11442 Contemporary Knob Entry Lockset:
- Backplate Height 10-5/8"
- Backplate Width 2-3/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and knob latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8"or 2-3/4"
- Fits Standard Pre-Drilled Doors, 2-1/8" Bore Holes
- Will Fit Narrow Stiles (3-5/8" with 2-3/8" Backset Latches)
- Solid Brass Door Knobs and Trim
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with Saw-proof Insert.
- Lock Cylinder: Standard "C" keyway supplied with two nickel silver keys.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Pair: Stationary both sides of door. Fixed knobs, non-functioning. Used as door pulls or to match trim.
- Single Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by knob from either side. Deadbolt activated by key outside and by turnpiece inside.
- Double Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by knob from either side. Deadbolt activated only by key from either side.