Omnia D54294 Designer Fancy Knob Entry Door Lockset
Omnia decorative fancy design knobset for residential and commercial entry doors (for doors that require secure locking). Built to withstand heavy use, combining precision engineering for security and durability with attractive designs. The highly detailed backplates feature a unique inside-to-outside mounting with screwless outside plates.
Each set contains door knobs. backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
Also Available: Matching Entrance Handleset
Specifications for the Omnia D54294 Fancy Knob Entry Lockset:
- Backplate Height 13-3/4"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and knob latch): 3-5/8" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1 3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8"or 2-3/4"
- Fits Standard Pre-Drilled Doors, 2-1/8" Bore Holes
- Will Fit Narrow Stiles (3-5/8" with 2-3/8" Backset Latches)
- Solid Brass Knobs and Trim
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with Saw-proof Insert.
- Lock Cylinder: Standard "C" keyway supplied with two nickel silver keys.
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Pair: Stationary both sides of door. Fixed knobs, non-functioning. Used as door pulls or to match trim.
- Single Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by knob from either side. Deadbolt activated by key outside and by turnpiece inside.
- Double Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by knob from either side. Deadbolt activated only by key from either side.