Omnia D11904 Classic 904 Lever Entry Door Lockset
Omnia 904 door lever lockset for residential and commercial entry doors (for doors that require secure locking). Built to withstand heavy use, combining precision engineering for security and durability with attractive designs. The backplates feature a unique inside-to-outside mounting with screwless outside plates.
Each set contains door levers, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
Specifications for the Omnia D11904 Classic 904 Lever Lockset:
- Backplate Height 10-5/8"
- Backplate Width 2-3/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and lever latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1 3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8"or 2-3/4"
- Fits Standard Pre-Drilled Doors, 2-1/8" Bore Holes
- Will Fit Narrow Stiles (3-5/8" with 2-3/8" Backset Latches)
- Solid Brass Levers and Trim
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with Saw-proof Insert.
- Lock Cylinder: Standard "C" keyway supplied with two nickel silver keys.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Pair: Stationary both sides of door. Fixed levers, non-functioning. Used as door pulls or to match trim.
- Single Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by lever from either side. Deadbolt activated by key outside and by turnpiece inside.
- Double Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by lever from either side. Deadbolt activated only by key from either side.