AHI-FSB-4251-630 Contemporary Large Flush Door Pull
The rectangular sliding door flush pull has a clean, contemporary design. The housing between the satin stainless steel front and back plates is black high impact plastic, allowing the flush pull to be pressure mounted into the door for a clean installation (no screws). It can also be thru-bolted from the back side if used on a thick cabinet door.
For use on pocket doors, sliding doors, cabinet doors--any door where a "flush with the door face" pull is desired.
Specifications for the AHI-FSB-4251-630 Contemporary Large Flush Door Pull:
- Total Height: 6-7/64" (155 mm)
- Total Width: 1-3/4" (45 mm)
- Total Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Door Cutout Depth: 21/32" (17 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Door Cutout Height: 4-1/8" (105 mm)
- Door Cutout Width: 1" (25 mm)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Satin Stainless Steel Finish
- AHI-FSB-4251-630 Dimensions (PDF)
Available in Satin Stainless Steel finish only.