LCN 4040SE Fire Safety Door Closer
The LCN 4040SE (LCN SENTRONIC) is a heavy duty, non-handed, nonsized closer/holder designed to provide single point hold-open for smoke and fire barrier doors.
The door is held open until current interruption releases the holding mechanism and the door closes. Single lever (track) arm closer is specifically designed for interior doors. The LCN 4040SE will meet virtually all life fire safety requirements.
The LCN 4040SE series closer shipped with a standard arm, 24V SE track, standard cover, and wood and machine screw pack. It is UL listed for smoke barrier or labeled fire doors. cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold open. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.15. Conforms to life safety code, NFPA 101. Non-sized Cylinders for Interior Doors up to 4'0".
Functions as a full rack and pinion closer when hold-open is not engaged or current is interrupted. Interfaces with alarm systems with included 24V track, Non-Handed for mounting on either right or left hand door.
Features and Specifications for LCN 4040SE Fire Safety Door Closer
- Door Width: Interior Door 28" - 48"
- Maximum Door Opening 110º
- Track: 24V
- Mounting: Both Push or Pull Side
- Concealed or Surface Wiring
- Interfaces with Alarm Systems
- Adjustable Hold Open Force
- Adjustable Spring Size: 2-4
- Maximum Door Width: 40" Interior
- Certified ANSI Standard A156.15
- Conforms to NFPA 101
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed for Self-Closing Doors
- LCN 4040SE Information (PDF)