Omnia #33 Stainless Door Lever
The Omnia #33 Stainless Door Lever features a complex, stepped handle with textured grooves, that is also split from the stem. Easy to install, this long lasting stainless steel door lever can be used on both residential and commercial doors. It would look great on office doors, exuding a classy, no-nonsense style. Or inside the home, this rigged lever will add that same chicness. The highly skilled craftsmen at Omnia display their top of the line machining ability with the #33 Stainless Lever design.
Features of the Omnia #33 Ridged Stainless Steel Office Lever:
- Adjustable faceplate / armor plate for beveled doors
- All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for replacement installations
- Concealed Screw Rose. Self aligning spring assisted.
- All Levers meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications for the Omnia #33 Stainless Steel Lever:
- Lever Length: 5-5/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 11/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Residential and Commercial Doors
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Fits standard door cut outs
- Solid Stainless Steel
- Satin Stainless Steel Finish
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door.
- Double Dummy: Stationary both sides of door. Trim is on both sides of door.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door, uses 8mm solid spindle.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 8mm split spindle.