Omnia #32 Contemporary Stainless Door Lever
The Omnia #32 Stainless Door Lever features a complex stepped handle design that is also split from the stem. The highly skilled craftsmen at Omnia display their top-of-the-line machining ability with the #32 Stainless Lever design. Easy to install, this is a long-lasting stainless steel door lever for residential and commercial doors use.
Features for the Contemporary Stainless Door Lever
- Adjustable faceplate / armor plate for beveled doors
- All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for replacement installations
- Concealed Screw Rose. Self aligning spring assisted.
- All Levers meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications for the Omnia #32 Stainless Steel Lever:
- Lever Length: 5-5/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 11/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Residential and Commercial Doors
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Fits standard door cut outs
- Solid Stainless Steel
- Satin Stainless Steel Finish
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door.
- Double Dummy: Stationary both sides of door. Trim is on both sides of door.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door, uses 8mm solid spindle.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 8mm split spindle.