Omnia #28 Retro Air-Stream Stainless Steel Lever
The Omnia #28 Stainless Door Lever features a gentle tapering shape for a simple, retro look. The soft design looks great in both the warm Satin Stainless Finish and the bright Polished Stainless Finish. Easy to install, this is a long lasting stainless steel door levers for residential and commercial doors use.
Features for the Retro Stainless Steel Lever::
- Adjustable faceplate / armor plate for beveled doors
- All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for replacement installations
- Concealed Screw Rose. Self aligning spring assisted.
- All Levers meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications for the Omnia #28 Stainless Steel Lever:
- Lever Length: 5-3/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 7/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Residential and Commercial Doors
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Fits standard door cut outs
- Solid Stainless Steel
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door.
- Double Dummy: Stationary both sides of door. Trim is on both sides of door.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door, uses 8mm solid spindle.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 8mm split spindle.