Omnia #19, Retro Two-Tone Stainless Steel Lever
The Omnia #19 Dual Tone stainless steel lever combines the luster of a polished finish with a brushed (satin) stainless steel for a truly eye catching design. The long slim lever has concealed mounting screws for that extra sleek look. However, it is the retro styling that really makes this leverset stand out. Used for both residential and commercial doors where longevity and beauty are important.
Features of the Stainless Steel Lever:
- Adjustable faceplate / armor plate for beveled doors
- Built in Privacy feature with automatic release by inside lever or depression of latch rose
- All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for replacement installations
- Concealed Screw Rose. Self aligning spring assisted.
- All Levers meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications for the Omnia #19 Duel Tone Stainless Steel Lever:
- Lever Length: 5-1/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 13/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Commercial and Residential use.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Fits standard door cut outs
- Stainless Steel & Solid Brass
- Duel Tone - Polished / Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door.
- Double Dummy: Stationary both sides of door. Trim is on both sides of door.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door, uses 8mm solid spindle.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 8mm split spindle.