Omnia #15 Stainless Steel Door Lever
The Omnia #15 stainless steel lever combines the luster of polished stainless with brushed (satin) stainless steel for a truly eye-catching design. The mounting screws are concealed for a contemporary look. Used for both residential and commercial doors where longevity and beauty are important.
Features for the Modern Stainless Steel Lever:
- Adjustable faceplate / armor plate for beveled doors
- All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for replacement installations
- Concealed Screw Rose. Self aligning spring assisted.
- All Levers meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications for the Omnia #15 Stainless Steel Lever:
- Lever Length: 5"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 15/16"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Commercial and Residential use.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Fits standard door cut outs
- Stainless Steel & Solid Brass
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door.
- Double Dummy: Stationary both sides of door. Trim is on both sides of door.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door, uses 8mm solid spindle.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 8mm split spindle.