Omnia #10 Stainless Steel Lever
The Omnia #10 Stainless Steel Lever features a very simple, clean, business-like design. The curved lever is easy to hold, adding an additional safety element to this ADA compliant door lever, making in a great choice for commercial applications where children are present such as child daycare centers. Easy to install, this is a long lasting stainless steel door lever for residential and commercial doors use.
Specifications for the Omnia #10 Stainless Steel Levers:
- Lever Length: 5-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-7/8"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 13/16"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Residential and Commercial Doors
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Fits standard door cut outs
- Solid Stainless Steel
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
Features for the Light Commercial Stainless Steel Levers:
- Adjustable faceplate / armor plate for beveled doors
- Built in Privacy feature with automatic release by inside lever or depression of latch rose.
- All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for replacement installations.
- Concealed Screw Rose: 2-7/16" diameter with 1/2" projection. Self aligning spring assisted.
- All Levers meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door.
- Double Dummy: Stationary both sides of door. Trim is on both sides of door.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door, uses 8mm solid spindle.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 8mm split spindle.
The Omnia #10 Leverset is only available in US32D Brushed Stainless Steel.