First Impressions 10W-Teak 1-1/2" Diameter Teak Wood Door Pull
This stunning newly design door pull combines the warmth and beauty of Teak wood with bold solid brass mounting brackets. Assembled in the USA by the expert craftsmen at First Impressions International, famous for high quality innovational door pull designs.
Also available: Ipe Wood Door Handles
The Teak handle is unstained in its natural color. Staining is not required.
Teak is used for these door pulls because of its hard, strong, durable characteristics. It is also resistant to insects and warping, even when exposed directly to harsh weather, making it the ideal choice for exterior doors. Great pull for commercial doors or residential doors.
Specifications for First Impressions 10W-Teak Wood Door Pull
- Pull Handle Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Bracket Diameter: 2"
- Total Projection: 3-1/8"
- Pull Handle Material: Solid Teak
- Pull Bracket Material: Solid Brass
Available in 7 Standard Lengths
- FII-10W-Teak/12: Total Length 12" - Center to Center Mount - 7"
- FII-10W-Teak/18: Total Length 18" - Center to Center Mount - 10"
- FII-10W-Teak/24: Total Length 24" - Center to Center Mount - 16"
- FII-10W-Teak/36: Total Length 36" - Center to Center Mount - 24"
- FII-10W-Teak/48: Total Length 48" - Center to Center Mount - 40"
- FII-10W-Teak/60: Total Length 60" - Center to Center Mount - 52"
- FII-10W-Teak/72: Total Length 72" - Center to Center Mount - 60"
Note: This Teak wood door handle is handmade in the USA when you order it—allowing it to be custom designed to fit your specific door application, including Other Lengths. Unfortunately, because of the made-to-order nature of the door handle, it is Not Returnable. Please Contact Us with your requirements or if you have any questions.
Packaged Standard with Thrubolt mounting (Bolts through the door). Optional Surface mounting (Bolts to the doors surface) or Back to Back mounting (Pulls bolt to each other - Requires 2 door pulls).