PDQ SD Series Standard Duty Grade 2 Commercial Door Levers
Philadelphia style (standard commercial lever design style) commercial levers are Grade 2 and economical priced. Available in a wide selection of functions and 3 different finishes.
Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2-1996, Series 4000, Grade 2. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A label (3 hours) and less, UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4'0" x 8'0"
These commercial levers are ADA compliant and fully adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" doors. Fit standard 160 and 161 commercial door prep (2-1/8" bore hole). Removable thru-bolts for use on doors that are not pre-drilled and do not require thru-bolting.
Also available: PDQ SD Series IC Lever Locksets
Specifications: for PDQ SD Series Commercial Lever
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 160 or 161 door prep.
- Backsets: Standard 2-3/4", Optional 2-3/8"
- Front: 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" for 2-3/4" backset. 2-1/4" x 1" for 2-3/8" backset.
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4" (Standard ASA). Stainless steel, or wrought brass.
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
- Thru-bolts: Removable
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: Philadelphia Levers zinc diecast.
- Keyways: Schlage "C" Standard (keyed functions).
- Cylinder: Brass 6-pin cylinder keyed to 5-pins.
Available Functions: for PDQ SD Series Commercial Lever
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim, one (1) side.
- Communicating: Latch bolt operated by inside lever. Blank plate outside.
- Passage (Hall or Closet)(ANSI F75): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times. For doors that don't need locking.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom)(ANSI F76): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or emergency release in outside lever. Outside locked by push button on inside lever. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release in outside lever, rotating inside lever or closing door.
- Keyed Entry (ANSI F81): Outside lever locked by push/turn button inside. When outside lever is locked by push button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning the button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts the latch but does not unlock outside lever.
- Classroom (ANSI F84): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
- Storeroom (ANSI F86): Outside lever fixed. Entry by key only. Inside lever always free (unlocked).