Omnia 415, Art Deco Door Knob
The simple answer to the vintage design aesthetic that is so popular. This Omnia made solid brass door handle is basic enough to effortlessly add just the right amount of retro detailing to your rooms; and also because its design is so simple, this lachset is capable of beautifully integrating into whatever furnishing you have without having to overhaul your entire décor. Omnia's 415 Art Deco Knobset is available in either satin chrome or polished chrome finishes in dummy, passage, or privacy functions.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Features of the Retro Door Knob:
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Concealed screw rose covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Solid brass construction.
Specifications for the Omnia 415 Door Knob:
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Knob Projection: 3-1/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
Available Functions for the Omnia 415/60 Deco Door Knobset:
- Single Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 7mm split spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.