Omnia #12S Lever with Square Rose
The new modern style Square Rose is paired with Omnia's most popular stainless lever, the Omnia #12 stainless steel lever. The mounting screws are concealed for a clean, contemporary look.
Omnia's Stainless Steel leversets are designed to enhance any setting where a contemporary, modern look is desired. Every leverset is strong, durable and made from premium grade stainless steel that prove worthy of Omnia's exceptional high-end standards.
Features for the Contemporary Square Rose Lever:
- Adjustable faceplate / armor plate for beveled doors
- All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for replacement installations
- Concealed Screw Rose. Self aligning spring assisted.
- All Levers meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications for the Omnia #12S Square Rose Stainless Lever:
- Lever Length: 5-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 3"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 13/16"
- Rose Length: 2-1/2" square
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Commercial and Residential use.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Fits standard door cut outs
- Solid Stainless Steel
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door.
- Double Dummy: Stationary both sides of door. Trim is on both sides of door.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door, uses 8mm solid spindle.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 8mm split spindle.